Do you eat organization for breakfast? Do you alphabetize and color coordinate your pantry? Then you are who we’re looking for! Okay okay, you don’t need to be THAT organized, but you get the idea!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, professional, quick learner who will help manage client projects, help our production team stay organized, and assist with day to day assignments to help keep this machine running. Contract 2-3 days a week (4-6+hrs a day) to start, with the ability to move into full-time!
- A pretty sweet office space overlooking downtown, the harbor, and the Ravenel Bridge! Seriously, it’s cool, check it out!
- A fast-paced, fun, tech environment with awesome clients and a really talented production team
- All the coffee and tea you can drink
- Optional after hours networking events with clients and our professional network
- Office beer and wine (provided you’re over 21!)
- Office MacBook Pro can be provided if necessary
- Weekly reports to our clients to keep them posted on the project
- Owning the task lists to make sure our team has everything they need to crush their projects
- Jumping in to client meetings and phone/zoom calls to help sell a project and take detailed notes from the discussion
- Helping to write our client proposals and contracts
- Client and industry research
- Office errands: may include anything like picking up client print projects from local vendors, post office runs, buying client gifts, etc…
- No coffee runs!! We’re always stocked up on K-cups and Tea!
- Sales not required, but the option is there if interested… We have a killer sales and commission package!
- College GPA: Don’t care.
- Major: Doesn’t matter, although a background in marketing would shorten the learning curve. We’ll teach ya everything you need to know!
- Charleston locals, remote work is allowed but in-office meetings will need to happen at least once a week
- Professional Writing Skills are a must, you’ll be emailing and speaking directly to clients, so you gotta be learned to talk good.
- Attention to Detail, our projects involve intricate details so being able to stay organized is super important!
- A Self-Starter Attitude, we’re looking for someone to help things run smoothly, so ask the right questions up front and conquer your assigned tasks!
How to Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “I’m Detail Oriented” with your name, phone number, why you think you would be a great fit, and a link to your social network(s) of choice (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc…). That’s right, we’ll do some diggin’, we’re a digital marketing company after all so we’re interested in how you are marketing yourself online!